Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Thank you for visiting a TRV Pty Ltd web site, including Boutagy Fitness Institute and tonyboutagy.com. You arrived at this Terms & Conditions page from one of the above sites, referred to herein as “this web site” or “the training portal”.
The following Terms and Conditions from TRV Pty Ltd. (hereinafter “COMPANY”, “We”, and “Us”) govern your use of the above web sites and apply to your access and use of them.
Please also note that TRV Pty Ltd is an entity based in NSW, AUSTRALIA that primarily serves customers in AUSTRALIA.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions, and to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Use License
- Lifetime access is defined as the ability to log into the training portal and access purchased or granted course materials and downloads for as long as that product, download and/or course materials are offered within the training portal.
- For any digital products purchased, you will receive an email with login details to the training portal or download page.
- If you are provided a password to access this web site or training portal, then that password is for your personal use only, unless otherwise specified. You agree to be responsible for the security of your password.
- For products that you purchase from us that are delivered through the training portal, you will be given a user name and password to access the course materials and tools. In such instances, you agree not to share your login information with other people who did not purchase the product(s). You will not sell access to this program or duplicate and sell any of its content without written permission.
- Where applicable, the training portal is meant for informational purposes only. It is not intended as specific medical, legal, commercial, financial, tax or other professional advice. Use of the information on the membership site and this web site are at your own risk.
- Use of content, unless otherwise stated, is for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not distribute content, print multiple copies, or use the content for public display or performance unless otherwise stated.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or modify without notice or liability, any portion of this web site, course materials or training portal. However, in the event that We decide to discontinue a particular online product or service you have paid for, We will either fulfil the services for the duration of the specific term that you paid for, or in our sole discretion, We will offer you a refund for the services that were not yet rendered. If no specific duration was specified for how long a particular online product or service will be available, such product or service will be made available to you for a minimum of one year, or for however long We continue to support that version of the program, whichever is later.
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on the COMPANY's site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on The COMPANY's site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even "mirror" the materials on other server.
- You affirm, represent, and warrant that your participation on this web site and the content you submit does not relate to pornography, illegal activities of any kind, occult, hate, or racism. You also represent and warrant that content you submit does not violate the intellectual property rights of third parties. COMPANY reserves the right to make the final decision regarding what is appropriate. COMPANY further reserves the right to remove content or terminate your account without prior notice for a violation of this provision.
- You understand and agree to not place an unreasonable burden on the server hosting this web site or membership site, to not interfere with the running of this web site and to not attempt unauthorized access to any portion of this web site.
- You understand and agree not to provide false information about yourself, to impersonate another individual or provide misleading or false content.
- Please do not send any confidential or proprietary information to COMPANY unless specifically requested by COMPANY. Any such unsolicited information or material sent to COMPANY by you will not be deemed confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you agree that any ideas, suggestions, or improvements that you provide to COMPANY about COMPANY’s products or services shall be owned by COMPANY and that COMPANY is free to include such ideas in future products without compensation to you.
You hereby warrant that any information you submit to COMPANY through this web site is owned by you and that you have the necessary authority to submit such information. You hereby grant COMPANY a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to display, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, and otherwise use any suggestions, ideas, and information that you provide to COMPANY.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by The Company whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on The COMPANY's site are given "as is". The COMPANY makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, The COMPANY does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should The COMPANY or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on The COMPANY's Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that The COMPANY or a COMPANY approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don't permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on The COMPANY's site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. The COMPANY does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. The COMPANY may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. The COMPANY does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
The COMPANY has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by The COMPANY of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user's own risk.
The COMPANY may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with The COMPANY's site should be administered by the laws of the country of Australia The COMPANY without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.